Fiat Professional is exhibiting a comprehensive display of its award-winning range of commercial vehicles at this year’s Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham’s NEC (April 24 -26, 2012).
A total of eight vehicles will be on the Fiat Professional stand, (1G20), with a further display area outside in front of the main entrance to the Show. Some of the vehicles on the stand will be liveried in the design of the major companies with which Fiat Professional is currently conducting business.
Models on the stand will also feature many of the new technologies and innovations that Fiat Professional has recently introduced across its line-up, such as Euro 5 engines, Start&Stop, Traction+, Blue&Me TomTom Live and eco:Drive Professional.
The stand will also feature a display of the Comfort-Matic gearbox, now available on new Ducato in combination with the lively and reliable 2.3 litre 130 and 150 MultiJet II engines, in addition to the top-of-the-range 3.0 litre 180 MultiJet Power engine. A display of the new Euro 5 engine will also be on the stand.
The line-up of vehicles comprises:
• Ducato 35 Van 2.3 Litre 130 MultiJet II Diesel LWB HR Tecnico
• Ducato 30 Van 2.3 Litre 110 MultiJet II Diesel SWB LR
• Ducato Minibus 17-seater 3.0 Litre 160 MultiJet Power Euro V (outside display)
• Doblò Work Up 1.6 105 MultiJet Diesel LWB
• Doblò Cargo eco:Drive Professional simulator
• Fiorino Cargo 1.3 95 MultiJet II Diesel Start&Stop
• Fiorino Combi Adventure 5-Seat M1 1.3 95 MultiJet II Diesel Start &Stop
• New Punto Van 2012 1.3 75 MultiJet II Diesel
• Scudo Panorama Family 8-seat 2.0 130 MultiJet Diesel LWB
For more information: www.fiatprofessional.co.uk