The latest addition to the European portfolio of Alcoa®1 Wheels is made possible with the breakthrough, proprietary MagnaForce® alloy technology. With added strength when compared to the industry standard, MagnaForce® alloy enables an even stronger wheel, making Ultra ONE® wheels the strongest Alcoa® Wheels.
“Our latest innovation, the 22.5 x 7.5 Ultra ONE® Alcoa® Wheel with 250 kg extra payload provides immediate benefits especially for the electrical city buses, supporting fleets to reach the ambitious European emission reduction mobility targets.”- said István Katus, Vice President EMEA of Howmet Wheel Systems
The NEW 22.5 x 7.5 Ultra ONE® Alcoa® Wheel for city buses offers immediate and significant benefits, such as:
- Increased payload of 4,000 kg
- Compatibility with adhesive and clip on balancing weights
- Compatibility with leading TPMS valve mounting systems*
- Availability with extra rim flange protection as Dura-Flange® wheels
- Availability in all Alcoa® Wheels finishes: Brushed, LvL ONE® and Dura-Bright®
The 22.5 x 7.5 Ultra ONE® Alcoa® Wheel with extended 4,000kg payload can be ordered through the official Distributor network. Find your nearest one through the search application on the website www.alcoawheelseurope.com or contact your vehicle manufacturer.
Alcoa® Wheels are the perfect choice for commercial vehicles. By switching from steel to Alcoa® Wheels, users can save up to 51% in wheel weight, allowing them to:
- Increase payload
- Reduce operating costs
- Boost profitability
- Extend brake and tyre life with better heat dissipation