A new Volkswagen commercial vehicles scheme gives customers power of choice when buying a used vehicle.
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has launched a national scheme that gives customers a wider choice when buying a used vehicle. Das WeltAuto is part of Volkswagen’s commitment to improving the way it sells used commercial vehicles by providing customers with options in a similar way to those available to new van buyers. For many businesses Das WeltAuto will help reduce the time spent looking for the right vehicle. Benefits of the programme include a full history check, 12-months warranty and roadside assistance, vehicle data and mileage checks and a 30-day exchange or return policy.
Andy Waite, Head of Sales for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles in the UK, said: ‘The launch of Das WeltAuto is part of our commitment to develop long-term partnerships with our customers, enabling our dedicated Van Centre network to sell used vehicles customers can trust.
‘What sets Das WeltAuto apart from other used vehicle schemes is that it takes into consideration the complete buying experience and the importance of a flexible package to meet customers’ requirements.’
Any commercial vehicle, Volkswagen or otherwise, which is under 100,000 miles can now be sold as an approved Das WeltAuto van (subject to achieving the required standards), broadening the range of vehicles available and enhancing the choice available to customers.
For each vehicle advertised, a Volkswagen Van Centre will suggest a number of approved accessories to enhance and personalise the vehicle, such as alloy wheel upgrades, parking sensors, cruise control, satellite navigation or Bluetooth / iPod connectivity. The prices shown will include VAT and fitting costs (where appropriate) to make the process as transparent as possible.
The Das WeltAuto programme includes:
- Minimum 12 months comprehensive warranty
- Minimum 12 months Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Roadside Assistance, providing breakdown and recovery services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, in the UK and Europe
- Vehicle data and mileage checks
- Technical quality checks
- A replacement vehicle – in the event of a breakdown or warranty repair
- Vehicle customisation – from a comprehensive range of accessories
- 30-day/1,000 miles ‘Right of Exchange’ policy
- Finance options – a comprehensive range of finance options including Hire Purchase, Lease Purchase, Finance Lease and service plans
- Test drive – test drive the vehicle before committing to purchase
- Trade in – part exchange your current vehicle, irrespective of age and mileage
- Seven days complimentary Volkswagen Insurance