FACTS spoke to Tim Gibson, Sales Director at Hireco, for an exclusive sneak preview

Tim Gibson receiving a Motor Transport Award on behalf of Hireco, one of many accolades awarded to the business.

Commercial equipment contract hire and finance specialists Hireco will be on the floor at the CV Show 2019. As an independent, well-respected company with a successful trading history, Hireco helps its customers to choose the best fleet assets and provides cost-effective financing, excellent maintenance, efficient disposal and secure parking facilities, all held together by outstanding customer service. Founded in Ireland in the 1970s, Hireco was first established in the UK in the late 1990s and has grown rapidly ever since. Now operating with over 6000 assets and 10 depots across both the UK and the Republic of Ireland, the team at Hireco are the ideal partners in the modern transport sector.

“Our success for the past 40 years has been driven by a clear approach to customer requirements and adapting to an ever-moving marketplace,” said Tim Gibson, Sales Director at Hireco, speaking exclusively to FACTS. “We are very agile, and with a responsive team, we can quickly adapt to new opportunities efficiently. We are constantly expanding into new markets, with no limit to what Hireco can finance.” Although Hireco are specialists in trailers, as a group the company offers a diverse range of services.

“Historically, our bread and butter has been the trailer sector,” said Tim. “We currently supply around 70% of our trailers to the UK’s top 100 transport companies, while the remaining 30% go to mid-sized hauliers. Average hire periods are 16 months, and sub-three-year leases are not uncommon, as they typically run in tandem with the length of the leaser’s own contracts.

“But as a wider group, we offer a wide variety of services from truck parking to pay as you go maintenance packages. We pride ourselves on fostering reliable working partnerships both with customers and suppliers to deliver sustainable results for all.”

Star of the stand

After a successful debut year in 2018, Hireco have decided to return bigger and better to the CV Show this year, with a range of new services to offer. Taking pride of place on Stand 5B10 will be Hireco’s all-new truck parking and contract hire division. “We have been working hard on our latest truck contract division and have a fantastic offering which will be unveiled at the show,” commented Tim. “This special launch has been a long time in the making and we are very excited about its potential for the future.”

Group Directors James Smith and Mike Williams, as well as the entire Hireco sales team will be present across the three days of the show. “We look forward to connecting with anyone from independent owner operators to multinational global businesses – everyone is welcome on our stand,” concluded Tim.

For more information: 0330 124 5651 or www.hireco.co.uk

Visit Hireco at Stand 5B10 at the 2019 Commercial Vehicle Show, from the 30th of April to 2nd of May