Fiat Professional will be exhibiting its impressive range of award-winning commercial vehicles at this year’s Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham.
Taking centre stage on the Fiat Professional stand is Fiat’s Doblò Cargo, voted International Van of the Year 2011. Also on the stand, making their UK debuts, will be an example of the recently introduced Euro 5 Fiorino range and the Punto Evo Van.
The full line-up of vehicles comprises:
- Scudo Van L2H1 12Q – Comfort 2.0 MultiJet 120BHP
- Ducato 35 Van 2.3 litre 120 MultiJet LWB HR
- Ducato 35 Cab 2.3 Litre 120 MultiJet Diesel LWB Low Loader Plant & Go conversion by KFS Special Vehicles Ltd
- Doblò Cargo Base 1.3 MultiJet 16v Diesel 90bhp
- Doblò Cargo SX 1.3 litre MultiJet 16v Diesel 90 bhp
- Fiorino Cargo SX 1.3 litre MultiJet Diesel 75 bhp Euro 5
- Punto Evo Van 1.3 Dynamic MultiJet Diesel 95 bhp S&S Euro 5
- Doblò Cargo Maxi SX 1.6 MultiJet 16v Diesel 105 bhp (Outside Display)
The new Doblò Cargo sits on an all-new platform that makes it a class leader in all the areas that matter most to professional drivers. Not only does it have greater carrying capacity than before in both weight and size terms, but new suspension ensures the ride is improved. And a new range of Euro 5-compliant engines makes it cleaner and cheaper to run.
Fiat Doblò Cargo is available with a choice of four low emissions, Euro 4 and 5-specification engines, and comes in seven different forms – Cargo, Cargo Maxi, Cargo SX, Cargo Maxi SX, Combi, Combi Maxi and Platform Cab – to offer solutions for a wide spectrum of van users.