As the clock ticks down to the eagerly anticipated 1st National Final (due to take place on 20th April at Toyota
Material Handling, Castleford) of the RTITB Operator of the Year competition, it has been announced that Health & Safety Executive (HSE) representatives will be presenting the prizes and crowning the National Champion for each region.
It had already been confirmed that Jane Willis, Director of HSE’s Cross-cutting Interventions Directorate will present the trophy to the RTITB Operator of the Year at the Grand Final in September 2011, however the latest announcement provides an added element of interest to the National Finals.
Prizes for the UK based National Finals will be presented by the following;
• April 20 – Northern England National Final – Peter Lennon, Head of HSE‘s Workplace Transport Team
• May 4 – Scottish National Final – Dr Paul Stollard, HSE‘s Director in Scotland
• May 18 – Irish National Final, presenter of prizes to be confirmed shortly
• June 1 – Welsh National Final – Jane Lassey, Head of Operations, Field Operations Directorat, Wales
• June 15 – Midlands & Southern England National Finals – Andrew Wetters, Senior Policy Advisor in HSE‘s Workplace Transport Team
The events are open to the public, however attendance should be registered in advance as places are limited.
For more information: www.rtitb.co.uk/fltcompetition
Caption: Jane Willis