RWM 2015 is the recycling and waste management industry’s focal event that brings together experienced suppliers as well as new market entrants. With 13,000 visitors from across the materials handling and recycling sectors, manufacturing and retail, the three-day exhibition and conference provides the ideal platform to showcase machinery, equipment and services.
Organised by i2i Events Group in partnership with the Chartered Institution of Wastes Management, RWM 2015 will be highlighting the progress made in how materials are managed for a more sustainable future.
With over 2 million tonnes of refuse derived fuel being exported from the UK for treatment elsewhere in Europe, the role of fleet managers is expanding and diversifying, and vehicle manufacturers are innovating to meet growing demand. Advancements in fleet design, efficiency and safety will take centre stage, and suppliers from around the world will be convening under one roof to exhibit the latest in commercial waste fleet technology.
Materials handling and process equipment for waste, organics, wood, plastics and metal recycling will be on display, and conference sessions will draw out the most important advancements made in the recycling sector over the last 12 months.
Visitors can explore the full breadth of technologies available on the market, from commercial waste vehicles to sorting systems and heavy plant equipment. Hundreds of suppliers will be exhibiting their wares and demonstrating advancements to a global audience.
RWM attracts buyers from across the globe, and UK Trade and Investment will once again be hosting their surgeries in the Business Zone to help grow organisations looking to build their business overseas. RWM will gather exporting experts, experienced exporters and UK SMEs, delivering first-hand accounts of businesses going global for the first time.
Developing business outside of the UK is a growing opportunity with visitors to RWM 2015 from overseas, giving the ideal setting to promote vehicle products and services further afield.
The Machinery and Equipment Zone has a vast range of plant suppliers exhibiting the latest in vehicle technology. Meanwhile, the Handling and Logistics Zone will showcase the leading-edge solutions for the movement and management of waste materials.
Must see areas of the show include:
- Machinery and equipment zone where visitors will get an immediate sense of the sheer size and breadth of the technologies available on the market. From commercial waste containers to sorting systems and heavy plant equipment, hundreds of suppliers will be exhibiting their latest developments.
- Handling and logistics zone showcases a broad range of bespoke materials handling and logistics services and solutions to help companies build and manage world-class supply chains and improve operational, management and strategic performance.
- Recycling and reprocessing technologies zone, bringing to life the environmental and financial benefits of An immense range of products and services will be on show to help organisations achieve zero waste to landfill.
- Energy from waste zone, which highlights the increasing capabilities and efficiencies for recovering energy from materials including anaerobic digestion, incineration, and gasification.
- Professional services from consulting on resource management plans to recruiting the right people to implement
- Circular Economy Connect Zone and Theatre: This year’s programme, chaired by environmental journalist, Maxine Perella, features companies that have already adopted circular economy principles, helping to inspire the whole supply chain.
This year’s sponsors include SUEZ as industry partner for the Circular Economy Connect zone; Mitsubishi Electric as lead sponsor of the Energy from Waste Theatre; Novelis; Viridor; Stobart Biomass; TOMRA Sorting and technical partner Stadler.
With 13000 visitors, 700 exhibition stands and hundreds of seminars and conference sessions, this year’s RWM will meet the needs of everyone involved in managing resources for a greener future.
For more information about Europe’s largest and best-established event for resource efficiency and waste management contact call +44 (0) 203 033 2049 or email email@example.com.
For more information: www.rwmexhibition.com